2017 Risk Management Symposium - 29&30 November
After the success of the three previous Risk Management Symposia, LDS Partners, Luxembourg, and the Private Equity Institute, Saïd Business School, Oxford, have partnered again for the 2017 Symposium.
The symposium programme is further being updated, but the outline is the following:
- "They pay-off method for real option valuation of illiquid assets" – presentation by Professor Mikael Collan, Lappeenranta University of Technology
- "An options-theoretic approach to risk management for private equity" – presentation by Andrew Freeman, Chief Risk Officer, Ardian
- "The importance of stress testing for private equity risk management " - a panel discussion lead by Didier Guennoc, Managing Partner, LDS Partners
- "The art of cash flow risk management" – a panel discussion lead by Elias korosis, Head of Strategy, Hermes GPE
- "Decision-making biases in VC/PE and how to address them" - Patrick Sheehan, Managing Partner, ETF Partners
A further pre-dinner talk on 29 November by Dr. Florian Artinger, Max Planck Institute for Human Development: "Simple strategies for a complex world" is programmed.
You can register here.